8.11.2011

This, That and That Other Thing.. Continued


As I read back over last night's post, I realized that I didn't spell check and I know for a fact there are more that 20 errors. LOL. I'm lazy. 

Double Date 
Because I can't help but play matchmaker, pretty much everyday of my life. I had the itch to make a match this summer. Luckily, both my best friends are single and go together reeeallly well.. in my head that is. So,  while Jordie was in town I set up a double date of bowling and Mel's. I cant really say more of how it went because well, i cant read their minds, but I do know that the three of us are going to coffee tonight so I'm crossing my fingers! 
 

Last Dance Class 


 I have been teaching Preschool dance for the past few years and I truly love it. I could be in the worst of moods and leave feeling joyous and filled with childish thoughts. Considering I  have the tension span of a 4 year old its a dream job. Sadly, Monday was my last Preschool Movement Exploration class of the season and probably forever. There is something that I love about the smile on their faces, the way their eyes light up when they dance, and the way the throw themselves so carefree into the movement each time. Their creativity astounds me, when they want to slither like snakes or when they want to be a flying fish. I am going to miss, playing with scarfs and egg shakers, search Itunes for fun new songs and mostly the little tugs on my shirt during class and their sweet thank you hugs. 




My summer is soaring by. Denver is just that much closer. And although its bittersweet to leave my family and friends (and my favorite coffee shop), I am itching to get back to school. I want to explore Denver more, join clubs, get involved, buy a couch, weird stuff like that, that remind you that you are in college and the world is at your feet. You know what mean? 

Until Next Time, 
Itchy Izabella



P.S. Im awesome at Monopoly. I kicked Chloe and Jordan's butts. I literally ended the game with allllll 
the properties. BOOYAH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment