8.14.2011

Sup Dawg.


Yesterday's destination was Old Sacramento. My family accompanied our family friends who also have a French student to go explore Old Sac. It's not like it was my first time because I've been down there countless times, but its always fun to check out what new things are happening in Sac. We had dinner at a super cool hot dog shack called Capital Dawg.

We even had free music entertainment from a street band, that was jamming on the corner by the shop. 




Tino and Philippe 

Look a Pepper:) So Cute. 

YUM.


We headed to downtown to walk around a bit. Tino gasped when he saw all the old buildings. He said " I love, I love." and pulled out his video camera lol!

Heres the highlights of the night..






Chloe found Bryer Horses LOL

Candy Cigarettes 



This weekend has been pretty chill but here are 5 random happenings of my weekend.

  1. I watched Nacho Libre in French.
  2. Learned how to play the guitar. ( Barely.) 
  3. Played lots of Uno with Jordan, over Skype. 
  4. Went on a really long bike ride to the Library with Tino
  5. Made yummy/crumbly peanut butter cookies.


Until Next Time,

Sore -loser -because- I -lost -Uno -to -Jordan -6 -times Sawyer 









No comments:

Post a Comment