8.25.2011

Bieber Fever

I am not denying that I saw the Justin Bieber movie the week it came out, or that I blast his songs in my car. But the Bieber epidemic, has gone a little overboard. In the past two days I have seen numerous exapmles of the ridiculousness of the JB craze.


A book, ok.. understandable. 


Perfume, not unusual, still weird.

But wait it gets weirder. 


Scented Dog Tags. You've got to be kidding me. 

And here, is the saddest excuse of a product ever. 


An Electric Toothbrush with Justin Bieber's face on it. 

Seriously.. SERIOUSLY?!

Anyways. I was so hungry today and I couldn't find anything I wanted. So I found a half a baguette, so pepperjack cheese and salmi and made this. 


It was mouthwatering. 

I just cut a few slices of the baguette and put the cheese on top and threw it under the broiler for a few minutes and voila!  I threw some salmi on top afterwards and had an amazing lunch. Its funny what you can make when you look around at what you've got! 

Until Next Time,

Chef Cellia 



No comments:

Post a Comment