9.29.2011

Four Eyes

I got glasses this week...

OK, not real ones but shhh, I don't want any one to know the truth.

Hailey, Jordan and I had been talking about buying fake glasses for ourselves for a couple weeks now and for multiple reasons. 
        A. Hailey and I think boys look SO hot in glasses. ( not that this is a real reason of why we should    
              buy them but maybe more of a reason for JOrdan to.) 
        B. They make you look smarter ( not actually true, but we like to think so.) 
        C. We like to look nerdy contrary to popular demand. 
        D. We are always jealous that people can accessorize with glasses and we cant.

So the other day we were bored and so began our trek to find really cool fake glasses. We went to Walgreens where we found over priced, old people glasses, which was obviously not appealing to us. And so as brilliant as I alway am ;) I came up with an idea. Last time I was at the Dollar Tree, I saw super cute reading and fashion glasses for $1. 

When we arrived at DTree we found all the reading glasses. We were trying to stay away from the whole prescription thing though. And then we stumbled upon these "fashion glasses" cute little glasses with clear lenses. Luckily, there were three pairs left and they all fit each of our personalities! 

As usually, we also bought a bunch of other crap like we always do at DTree. There is just something about that place that makes you say, " Oh, well its only a dollar, so I'll get it too." 

When we got home we couldn't help in all our vanity not to take 29358729 pictures of ourselves in the glasses. 


Aren't we adorable. 


Oh so flattering 








I must say that life is pretty great right now. I'm loving school, no matter how overwhelmed it makes me feel. I'm loving my two best friends and their willingness for adventure. And I am so very blessed that God has lead me where I am now.

Until Next Time,

Jasmine 


No comments:

Post a Comment