9.01.2011

Mile High

It's that time again..

Where I pack up all my crap, say my goodbyes, eat my favorite California food and get the heck out of California.  As much as it is bittersweet to leave its far more sweet. There isn't much for me here anymore or than family and friends. I've lived her more than half of my life and its safe to say that I loathe California. I'm a Colorado girl through and through. No one can convince me other wise. Today my mom and I embark on our 1200 mile road trip to the Mile High City, my home.

There are few things that I will truly miss here in Roseville ( most of those being food places..) And so I composed a list of my top ten misses.


  1. My Mom, my dad, Chloe and Jackie:) ( and Tam, Ian, Grammy, and Great Grammy) 
  2. Betsy 
  3. Shady's Thai Lime Iced Tea ( I have searched the internet endlessly to find where I could buy it with no avail.) 
  4. My bed 
  5. My shower
  6. Sushi (the good Cali kind) 
  7. In-n-out 
  8. Autumn 
  9. free laundry 
  10. I honestly couldn't even make it to 10.. haha. 
todays to-do list


couldn't get it all in!

Auttydog was sad all day:(

clean roommmm

got it all in!
Next stop Elko!

Jasmine!


No comments:

Post a Comment