9.13.2011

Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? (or two?)

Apparently, Im not cause I got my but kicked at Spongebob Monopoly today. After homework today, I pulled out Monopoly knowing that NO ONE ever wants to play with kids, I know this because a.) no one ever will play with me b.) Jack and Chloe always want to play and I rarely say yes. c.) Monopoly is a long a grueling game of moving your piece around in a circle for 2 + hours.

Anyways, the boys were insanely into it. As you can clearly see..







Ben even had a genius strategy to save a pile of his money on the floor so he wouldn't be tempted to spend it. And that way if he went bankrupt  or landed on a pesky hotel he had a back up! How smart is that! 


"Thats how I make the dough..."
Any Monopoly lovers out there?!

Until next time,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment