1.01.2012

Happy "Woohoo" Year

Greetings! (Who says that? Why did I say that?) And welcome to the first blog post of 2012! The year where the world is supposedly going to come to an end, the year where we get another President who will probably not be any better than the last, the year were we get to watch Michael Phelps in a speedo but this time in London and yet another year with countless celebrity divorces, babies and deaths being the top trending topic on twitter.

Personally, I am excited for 2012. Maybe besides the fact that I am going have to retrain myself to not write 2011. I know this year is going to be a whirlwind of change and new horizons. As much as this is probably a lie, I like change. I like being thrown into something new. ( As I type this, I realize that I am lying to myself and you by saying this.. I really cant stand getting out of my routine.) Either way, 2012 is going to be a good year full of change wether I like it or not.

The change started yesterday, before it was even new years. *gasp* Shocking isn't it! It happened when my mom asked me if I wanted to go buy an iPhone. What kinda question is that.. YES I WANT AN IPHONE?! IVE ONLY BEEN ASKING FOR ONE FOR LIKE 235982475 YEARS NOW! So after a sequence of event that I think is too boring to type out I got my precious Iphone. I kept telling my mom "I feel so chic, so hip. I got a chic and hip iPhone."


She's my white stallion. Im in love. 

So obviously it was like permanently attached to my hand for the rest of the day/night. I snapped some pictures and video of our mild NYE celebrations. I think that I'll let the pictures and videos doing the talking about how our night went:) 





makin' muddie buddies




I got a Yahtzee!




New Year's Happy Eve Dance 


I could go on about how sucky or how great 2011 was. But to me, it's in the past and I want to live in the present. God blessed me more than I deserved last year and I give him thanks for all He is doing for me. I know that this year, He will still be here by my side watching over everything I do. I trust and believe that He will make 2012 just as wonderful as 2011 if not better. And I pray he does the same for you and your family.

Toodledo,

Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm ready for change...but then again, I always am. :) love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete