12.29.2011

Happy Belated Birthday Jesus!

Christmas is officially over here at the Spoonemore Residence. My mom couldn't wait to put all of our holiday cheer back into its box and then into the rafters garage. Us kids had to beg her to not take it down the day after Christmas. And some how even though she had taken down the decorations she was still sending out some last minute Christmas cards. 

This year was one of my favorite Christmas', I'm not sure why, but it just felt right. It was simple and all about family. Just the way I like it. 

All of us kids must connect brain waves or something because we all woke up at 7:30 together. 


I have opened presents every year since I can remember on this couch. 





We didn't catch a picture of Dad because my camera died:( 


The aftermath! Lovin' it!

I asked for a Kindle this year and they got me a Kindle Fire! Even better! Jack and Chloe pitched in to get me a case too:)



Ive already read an entire book on it too! AH:) 

We headed to church for Christmas Day service. The theme was Charlie Brown Christmas and Jack was in a skit playing Linus. 




As I look back on this Christmas, I am trying to savor every moment of it. I have a feeling that Christmas next year and years to come are going to be different. With the New Year, comes new adventures. I am looking forward to seeing what God has in in store for my family and I.

Until Next Time,

Jasmine 





No comments:

Post a Comment