10.10.2011

You know you are a culinary student when...

There is something about going to a culinary school that has turned me into a food freak. My friends have learned to always put their plate of food in front of me before even taking a bite. Why you wonder? Obviously, so I can take 2739587 pictures of it. 

It's a weird obsession, but food is beautiful.  Food shouldn't just taste good but should catch the eye and be a work of art in itself. So I have taken on the challenge ( not that anyone challenged me to it..) to take pictures of everything that I eat at restaurants. Since we eat out way to much and spend way to much money on all of it, expect to see many more food pictures. 

This weekend I was majorly craving some chines food so Jordan and I found Heaven Dragon Chinese. It was your run of the mill looking Chinese restaurant, but the food was amazing!  We had Lumpia, Beef Low Mien and Jordan had some Coconut Shrimp stuff. 








For dessert we picked up Hailey and headed to our favorite little getaway DBar. All three of us indulged on a dessert and swapped plates back and forth. 




S'mo Waffle 
Ch,Ch,Cha,Churro 
Amazing Cake and Shake 

Rum and Coke Ice Cream!




For lunch today, I finished off my Chocolate Cake before I finished off my Chinese for yesterday. 

Dinner was at Noodles and Company! Emily took us for our first adventure and we devoured the noodles:) 





How many of you are hungry now? Lol:) I am. Im gonna go eat some ice cream. 

Until Next Time,

Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment