10.09.2011

Jacob, Mark, Abigail, Cornelius, Peter, Carol

I have never been to a haunted house or anything of the sort. I haven't even dressed up for halloween since I was like 6, so the concept of doing anything Halloweeny is foreign to me. But I simply couldn't resist the opportunity to go to a Dead Man's Night Maze with three of my very favorite people. We were supposed to go last weekend, but was temporary postponed because I was feeling sick. But before I tell you about our misadventures at the corn maze...

Jordan, Hailey and I had been wanting to try out this place across from Dbar ( my favorite restuant) named, Pasquinis Uptown. It looks like a fancy pizzeria. We decided to give it a try before the corn maze. There were free breadsticks, but they were so-so. We each got a personal pizza with all kinds of goodies on top. The food was great, but the service was mediocre. Although the hostess complemented me on my raincoat like 5 times, even offered to take it off my hands.









Ok back to the Dead Man's Night Maze. So pretty much Hailey, Emily and I were freaking out. And I bet J was too but I think he was playing brave for me ;) Hailey brought Emily as her "date" to protect her although I think she ended up being more afraid than Hails. The hype of it all really was right outside of the corn maze where a guy jumped out and scared us, but from that point on it wasn't that bad. We ended up giving all of the scary people names so I helped us cope a little. We actually made it out of the maze in good time to! 


Scared faces! 




Waiting in line...


Zombieeeeeeees
"ahhh, I dont wannna do thissss"

We made it with out getting chainsawed!!



The fun continued today when I slept in until 11:15 ( unheard of). Hails and I dragged out mattresses into the living room as we do every weekend and watched Bridesmaids for the 3 day in a row followed by Transformers 3 with Emily. 

We taught Emily how to longboard (in the rain...) and she started getting the hang of it! 


Hails and I watched yet another movie, Good Will Hunting, which my Dad has told me to watch like 29538179 times now. It looked like it was going to be lame in the beginning but had Hails and I tearing up by the end. If you haven't watched it, its a must see! 

And as I hadn't watched enough movies today, Jordan and I went on a movie date to see Warrior, which he had been begging to see for like 2 months now. I expected to not get into it, considering its about MMA and fighting and that stuff but I loved it! It was a touching story besides everyone beating the living day lights out of each other! 

The weekend is hardly over considering we have no school on Monday, so let the adventures continue! 

Until Next Time, 

Jasmine 

5 comments:

  1. I was not scared! lol Hailey and I were just being sarcastic! Love the pictures! (See I read your blog) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told you it was good movie!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Emily: LIES! You were too scared! I could see it in your eyes. And I knew you would come around and read it some day!

    @ Hailey: Exactly. LOLz

    @ Dad: shah I believed you, I just had to get around to watching it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahaaha I really wasn't scared! and yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete