10.18.2011

Picture Freak

I am a picture freak. I take pictures of anything and everything and it's a rarely anymore if you see me without my camera. I have recently fallen back in love with my cameras. I bought it about 5 years ago after I saved an entire summer for it. I had started neglecting it the past two years because it is so big and bulky which made it a pain to lug around. This year I take it eve.ry.where. There is never a missed opportunity to snap a shot of a favorite moment. That's what pictures are for right? To relive the past?

Not all the photos I take make it into the blogs. Some of them I just cant make fit into my writing, but I cant seem to let go of some. I want to share the little moments in my life that really tell my life story. I present to you my misfits, my favorites and my life.

The Athlete 

The Rare Quiet Moments 

The Brave Little Flower

The Crazy One 

The Brick and Mortar 

The Androidify 

The "Best Scrabble Player Ever!"

The Funny Face

The Cuteness

The Ridiculousness 

The Fall Centerpiece 

The Defender 

The Nose in the Book 

The Ice Cold Uno

The Heavens 

The Streets of Denver

The Change

The Vanilla Lemonade 

The Yahky 

The Gangster 

The Family Bonding Time 

1 comment: