11.21.2011

Whirlwind Weekend

Yea, I know it's Tuesday and that the weekend ended two days ago, but I've been going non-stop for days now. My family keeps me busy every time I come home, doesn't anyone get the word "vacation" around here! Just kidding, I don't mind... too much;) So here is a couple snippets to my whirlwind weekend.

Friday
-Chili's with Family and Mom's nannying girls; Gracie and Samantha
- Movie day with Jack and Chloe :)



Saturday 
- Baked awesome cookies
- TWO soccer games!  Jack rocked it out! But it was frreeeezzzinnngg!
- Finally got some Sushi! 














Sunday
- Church 
- Coffee Sushi( again..) with Betsy!
- Thanksgiving Feast at Church! Chloe and I had a mean rendition of " Don't Stop Believing" in the Karaoke room. Jack entertained the crowd over and over again.. 








Monday
-I spent all day shopping for Christmas gift making supplies and finished 3 different gifts! 
- Went shopping for some sweet new duds with Chloe:) 

Tuesday
- Spent the morning decorating the Church for Christmas!
- Saw Breaking Dawn with Aunt Tammy! ( Awessssssommme)
- annndd much much more to come later today!








I will try to keep up with the rest of the festivities this week.. but no promises!

Happy eve eve of Thanksgiving!

Jasmine 


No comments:

Post a Comment