11.11.2011

Starting Fresh

It's been one of those up and down weeks. I found out my car is going to cost more than double than what I though to repair. Thank God for my wonderful parents who so graciously helped me pay for it.

- - - -

In the spirit of starting fresh this week, I decided to change it up a bit. As you probably noticed,  (unless you are reading on your phone), Sweet Somethings has had a huge transformation. As an avid reader of other blogs, I am always envious of their adorable blog style. And so I found a new blog style that I felt worked perfectly! Sorry to all you Iphone, Blackberry fancy phone people, there is no mobile view for this template so you will have to go check it out on a computer!

Also! I dont know if you noticed but right over there---> there is a like button for Facebook! Like us on Facebook and notifications of a new blog will show up on your News Feed:)

Thank you faithful readers for all your support!


Until Next Time,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment