8.21.2011

He was my Best France Man.

Tino left yesterday.


Normally, I wouldn't be upset about our exchange student leaving just because I like to have my space.( selfish I know) But yesterday was the hardest goodbye. I thought I was going to cry and then I told myself, that would be ridiculous. Tino was the BEST french student we have had to date. He was sweet, loved to be with our family, was absolutely yearning to learn english, and had a open heart to Christ. I actually connected with him so much that i called him my brother and he called me his sister.

He looked like a sad puppy dog yesterday when we dropped him off. My heart was so saddened.

Cheers to the Best France Man i know.




this one kills me.
Tino was so sweet, and I think he wanted to make it easier for us to return home with out him, because 5 minutes before we had to leave he shooed us out to the car while he set up a surprise in the house. When we got home this is what we found, all over the house.





Every morning my mom would share about God.

he thought autumn's name was adam?








Inside joke..



He loved that movie. 



Amen. 
Until Next Time,

Frenchless Felicity 


No comments:

Post a Comment