7.21.2012

Isaac the Incredible Cat

Anyone who knows me well enough, knows that I don't really like cats. I kinda hate them.. (cue gasps from cat lovers all over the world.)


There are few cats that I have liked in my life. My cheese hot dog eating cat, "Kitty Jim," my ex-boyfriends snotty cat "Lily" (RIP Lily), and my cousins cat Corner who just likes to attack my leg. 

But most recently I have become so fond of a little kitty named Isaac. He is my bestie, Betsy's, pride and joy. He is the most lovable kitty in the world. You could throw him across the room or hang him upside down and he will come back purring. 

So today I am dedicating this blog post to Isaac the Incredible and his many faces and styles. 

"She's mine bro."  





Finger high-five!


"... And i dance, dance, dance,and i dance dance dance." 

"Come at me Bro." 


"Im using me super puurrrwer to make you pet me."

yoggaaaa

"Im sexy and I know it"











"CIIIIIRRCLLE OF LIIIFEE"


"This yogurt is delectable."

"I'm a jungle kitty, hear me puuurrr."

"I'm getting to second base toniiighhhtt."


"Im too sexy for me fur, too sexy for me fur, too sexy by far."








"Ive graced you with my presence.."

"So Vouge"


"I thought this was cat nip?!"







"Seriously right now.."

"Can I go now..."

"Im Meowtasic baby"
If you like what you see, check out Isaac on Facebook.. www.facebook.com/isaac.bauchmann

Until Next Time,
Jasmine and Isacc
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment