2.04.2012

Snow Queen

God must have flipped over the snow globe with Denver inside, because in the past two nights we have had more snow than we have all winter. Over two days we accumulated 22.5"  of snow, almost 2 FEET! Denver broke 100 year old record for the highest snowfall in one day!

Majority of the flights at DIA were canceled, all schools were out on a snow-day, and most businesses chose to not even open.

So what a perfect day to call into work, and lounge around the house alllllll day! I didn't leave my room for over 24 hours, with exceptions for one time to get  lunch from the dinning hall( and to take some of these pictures) . It's not really like I could go anywhere anyways; my car was covered in 2 feet of snow!

See for yourself!





Christmas? 




Pep is covered head to toe. 



Poor snow scrapper..



Random arrows.. 


Attacking the snow witha cute snow outfit!
Some how I managed to make it out and about today. It was so nice, the sun was shinning and people were everywhere after a little cabin fever.

Unfortunately, when I was headed to the house I am housesitting at, I go stuck in a snow drift while parking. People around here are so friendly and I had 3 people ( and a dog) helping me get out!

I feel like such a snow queen around here. Not like the wicked one from Narnia, but like an Ice Princess, but without the Ice.. and the princess. LOL. I need to go to sleep, before I keep rambling in circles.

Good night to all,

Jasmine




No comments:

Post a Comment