2.12.2012

Bye, Bye, Miss American Pie

I did it! I did it! I survived double classes! 

After two very long weeks, I finished my Pies and Tarts lab. I was will a bunch of Freshman and one of my favorite chefs, Chef Lavallee. It was a lot of work, a lot less sleep and lots of tissues. Not because I was crying or anything haha. I caught a nasty cold on top of all of the homework and school, and had to suffer through. BUT, I made it and had a great time working with some Freshman!

I dont have a lot to say about all of it, mostly because I am watching the Grammy's and dont feel like elaborating, but I wanted to share some pictures!

Apple Streusel Pie

Apple Pie! 

Peach Pie! 


Strawberry Chiffon ( Not finished with Whipped cream on top) 

Chocolate Cream! 

Lemon Meringue 

Italian Pear, Almond and Cranberry Tart!

Normandy Apple Tart

Chocolate Hazelnut Tart 
Chessecake! 
Fruit Tartlet! 
So, yah, thats about all! 

Also, yesterday I had an interview of sorts with the Pastry Chef at the Inverness Hotel for my internship and she offered my the internship! HOORAY! 

I would love to promise that I will be back to regular blogging, but it probably wont pick up until spring break in a few weeks. Stay tuned for spring break updates, I have some BIG news to tell all of you! 

Until Next Time,

Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment