5.21.2012

Crash

Like I said a couple days ago, I crashed for the weekend with my good family friends the Woogs. I love spending time with them and how they always make me feel like one of the family. 


Yesterday, Mady ( who is 8 days younger than Chloe and looks just like her), wanted to learn how to longboard. So as a family we all went out to the back trails of Highlands Ranch so she could learn!

It was a super pretty trail and we ended up walking for over 2 hours. 






Mady and Megs both did amazing learning and were fearless headed down small hills even. 


I got a little fearless myself and went down a hill that was a little too steep. After too much speed wobble, I flew off and scuffed up my leg and shoulder pretty bad. But wiped myself up and got back on the board! 






After a long walk Megs made us a delicious Calzone and I made a chocolate mousse pie! 


I loved every moment with my second family and cant wait to make it back down here again this summer!

Thanks Woog's for everything!

Until Next Time,

Jasmine 




No comments:

Post a Comment